Umang is an NGO working for Autistic and Slow Learners and Multiple handicapped children. Umang is a non-profit organization formed with the specific objective of providing Interdisciplinary care to children with Developmental disabilities. At Umang, they help children with a wide range of disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Learning Disability, support for autism in india, Attention Deficit Disorder, Behavioral Disorder etc. We offer a complete range of Clinical Services (from Pediatric assessment to Therapies) and reach out to differently abled children municipal school who are in need of Specific Treatment.
They provide free training and therapies like Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Remedial Education for underprivileged children.Mission: Umang’s mission is to integrate autistic children and slow learners into regular curriculum in normal school and help them adapt to their social environment.
– Early intervention to help parents to decide course of action for education and therapy of their child.
– Acceptance of the teenage autistics by the society and independence in all the self help areas.
– Independence and employment of the autistic adult in the community.Services:
– Psycho-Educational Assessment
– Psychological Counselling and Guidance
– Remedial Education
– Cognitive Therapy
– Speech Therapy
– Occupational Therapy Assessments & Sensory Integration
– Social Skills Training
– Pre-vocational Training
– Parent Support Group
– Pre-NIOS training