Sneh RERC (Rehabilitation, Educational and Research Centre) is a autism support in mumbai based organisation which caters people of all ages with special requirements like neurological disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, etc, orthopaedic disorders and congenital conditions. The centre also provides home visit programmes based on the need of the child who cannot visit the centre and regular therapies and treatments are designed, home programmes are also planned by providing a step by step approach to achieve monthly goals in collaboration with the parent. The Centre also visits schools of the child and observe the child’s interaction with the teachers and friends and to provide guidelines to enhance the progress of the child.
Sneh… works in an infallible schedule, to ensure goals and maximum potential are being achieved. Every patient who visits any center is given a customized evaluation and treatment protocol, which involves the following steps:
– A format of Evaluation/Consultation to meet international standards
– Quarterly goal setting and follow up
– Weekly meetings to monitor progress
– Regular meetings with parents or caretakers to discuss concerns
– To increase the social quotient of the child our therapists also visit their School to meet the teachers.