More than 10 million Children with Autism in India.
Thousands of Parents of Children with Autism in India are searching the internet to find Information, help and support.
Hundreds of Caregivers – Credible Helplines, Inclusive Schools, Trainers, Social Workers, Therapists, Counsellors in India who work to provide support to children with autism do not have a common platform which can help them become more accessible to Parents, Volunteers, Donors.
Thousands of Supporters looking for ways to support the cause in their own ways like Volunteering, Donations.
- No easy way for Parents to find Information about Caregivers that are relevant, credible, close.
- No Platform for caregivers to become more accessible to parents, share their work, recruit volunteers, raise donations.
- No easy way for Supporters to find caregivers that they can connect with and support by volunteering, donations.
A Web Platform which will connect Parents of children with autism directly to caregivers and to each other thus creating a unique and committed ecosystem of parents who will support the cause of building an autism friendly india.
- Parents can Effortlessly Find Information about caregivers that is accessible, verified, credible and relevant.
- Parents can participate in the online community to share their experiences, stories and learning with other parents.
- Caregivers can easily create a profile on the platform and get themselves verified and become accessible to Parents.
The Journey So Far…
- autismsupport.in launched in March 2015. Please visit by clicking here
- Today the platform hosts information about 500 Verified Caregivers that have been crowdsourced by Volunteers.
- Everyday 250 Unique Visitors to the platform searching for help.
- We are India’s biggest online directory of caregivers who are working in the field of autism care in India
- In September 2016, we launched the Parent to Parent online community.
Improve our platform and make it more user friendly and accessible
Continue to add caregivers to the site.
Create a FAQ on Autism based on learnings from the community
Manage the community site to become an active space for parents and caregivers to communicate with each other and build an autism friendly india.